MSN Email receiving and email attachment related problems
MSN Customer Service Phone Number to Quick Solutions
MSN is Microsoft information and entertainment network. MSN offers Internet subscription and services across the world. So if you face any issue with your MSN account then you can get support from MSN customer service. Go to MSN Support page www.support.msn.com for support.
Email receiving and email attachment related problems
Follow below process in case you are not able to receive emails.
- Open and start your Outlook.
- Here on the “Tools” menu you have to click “Accounts’.
- Next you have to double click the MSN Mail account there in the list or you can select it and then you have to click “Properties”.
- Next you have to click “Servers” tab. Check if the Incoming Mail text box is set to pop3.live.com then you need to click “Cancel”.
- Then you have to click “Close”.
Also to receive all MSN mails by using Outlook with POP3 you need to remove all custom filters which move incoming emails to specific folders on the MSN incoming mail server.
To fix email attachment issue you need to follow below steps:
- Right click on the MSN icon on your desktop. Then go to Properties.
- Here under Start in column you can see C:\Program files\MSN\MSNCoreFiles”. You need to remove this and replace this with %USERPROFILE%.
- Next you have to click Apply and then click OK.
- Now you can sign in to your MSN account and open your email attachments.
Blocking email id related problems
Follow below process if you want to block Email ID:
- Click on Email in the main MSN explorer toolbar.
- Now on the tool bar you need to select “More” and then “Settings”.
- Next you need to follow the “Block Sender” link.
- Now you need to click “Add Address” to List button.
- Here you need to type the email address that you want to add into the entry field.
- Now you have to click “Add”.
- At the end you have to select Save to complete the process.
If you still face the problem or any other technical problem with your MSN account then you can dial MSN Tech Support Number for help.